First Post


My full name is Matthew Scott Tenenbaum and I am in my senior year of college as a new media production major. I was born on August 10th 1997. I am from Long Island New York and work as a personal trainer/ audio engineer/recording artist. I have done part time work for Atlantic records as an A&R. I belong to Theta Chi Fraternity at UT and came here mostly because of the warm weather. I enjoy helping others and always willing to learn/try new things. I have been in many situations from which I have gained experience that has helped me out a great deal in life. I am a very hard worker and learn quickly when given assistance. As I continue my journey towards graduating from the University of Tampa I hope to keep achieving the goals I set for myself. I will always strive to be the best version of myself even if that means making sacrifices when necessary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Research Ai WeiWei

Artist Research Assignment "Jim Campbell"