Progress Post 1/2

The first step i had to take when working on Project 3 was to actually record the videos of both the angel and the devil. I used my good friend Joel Ellis as an actor to play both roles. I brought a white and red shirt to correspond with each role. After i recorded each of the videos i then had to compress the size of the video in order for it to work properly in Mad Mapper. The original size of the videos kept crashing my computer. Once everything was uploaded in mad mapper i then had to move and shrink the projections accordingly to where i would be positioned. I was having a lot of trouble with the original audio playing so i had to compromise. We did the original shoot of Project 3 with no audio. Once the main video was recorded i then had to crop out whatever i wasn't going to use. I was a little disappointed with the original audio not working but i knew i couldn't let that stop me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Research Ai WeiWei

Artist Research Assignment "Jim Campbell"

Final Project