Progress Post 3

Once i had the video cropped and ready to go.. my only problem was there was no audio, which is kind of the whole purpose of my idea. I decided to improvise and record my own audio using Logic Pro X of myself as both a good conscience and a bad conscience. The good conscience wants to give me good advice (do productive things towards my future) while my bad conscience wants to give me bad advice. Be lazy, relax, and not worry about anything. I was able to edit the bad conscience with a deep voice making it sound similar to what i think the devil would sound like. Once i had the audio recorded i bounced it into an MP3 file and synced it up with the video using IMovie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Research Ai WeiWei

Artist Research Assignment "Jim Campbell"

Final Project